AtHome Video Streamer For PC is an advanced security camera system that you can make at your home. Just use your old Android or IOS device and convert it into a security camera system. Moreover, you can also link any kind of device that has a camera and use it as your security camera. Use Webcams, computers, smartphones, and even IP cameras.
About AtHome Video Streamer For PC
Having surveillance on your home or office is the best way to protect your property from intruders. Moreover, You can also use your personally made surveillance system to keep an eye on your little one. Most of the parents are busy working and they have to leave their children at home.
Most parents leave their children alone at home or with a nanny. However, the parents are missing the most precious moments of their and their children’s life. Even if your children are with a nanny you always wanted to see them when you are at your office working to keep a roof on your children heads.
Using the AtHome Video Streamer application you can record the best moments of your children’s life. Even you are not with them but still, you can talk with your little ones. Using the option available on the mainstreaming device, you can access your device camera to have a video chat with your children.
AtHome Video Streamer For PC is the best application for convenient monitoring of your children and home. Moreover, the video streaming of these cameras is highly encrypted so no other user can access your home live stream. P2P transfer technology is also used to protect your privacy.
Main Features Of AtHome Video Streamer
Here are some of the main features of the AtHome Video Streamer application.
- Advanced AI is used to determine whether the alarm trigger is activated by a human or an animal.
- Watch the live stream of your cameras on the go by using 3G, 4G, or WiFi.
- Access your live stream from anywhere around the world.
- Activate Night Mode to see clearly at night time.
- Use the Two-way talk feature to have a proper conversation with the person in front of the camera. The device’s built-in mic is used for having a conversation.
- Watch up to four cameras simultaneously.
- Use the “Run and hide on startup” feature to open the application in the background for quick access.
- Use the highly secured cloud storage for keeping your live-streamed videos safe.
- Remotely control your IP cameras with Pan Tilt Zoom controls.
- All of the connections made with the phone and the cameras are highly secured with encryption.
How To Install AtHome Video Streamer For PC
Here I m going to be using an Android Emulator knows as BlueStacks Emulator. BlueStacks Emulator is the fastest Andriod Emulator available on the internet. Using this Android Emulator you will be able to use the Android application on your PC without any hassle.
There is also an official Windows application of AtHome Video Streamer For PC. However, the download path is not secure. That is why I am not recommending you guys to download the official Windows application. If any of you guys are using the official Windows application then leave a review of it in the comment section below.
How To Download and Install BlueStacks Emulator
The downloading and the installation method of the BlueStacks Emulator is very simple. This method will only take a few minutes depending on your internet connection speed. Just click on this link to learn more about BlueStacks Emulator, Use the same link to download BlueStacks and to find the complete installation method.
LINK: Download BlueStacks Emulator.
How To Install AtHome Video Streamer For PC
Once you have downloaded and installed the BlueStacks Emulator then follow these steps to download and install AtHome Video Streamer For PC.
- Open the BueStacks Emulator.
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open Google Play Store.
- Now search for AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera.
- Click on the Install button.
- The downloading of the application will start.
- The installation will start automatically when the downloading finishes.
- This process will only consume 2-3 minutes of your time.
Now open the home screen of the BlueStacks Emulator. Here you will see a new icon of AtHome Video Streamer, Click on it and start using the application.
If you have any questions regarding this application or Android Emulators then leave a comment. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you for your time and Keep supporting AppsWikies.