ShareMi is an ultra-fast file sharing and app transferring tool that is available on the Google Play Store. You can also get ShareMi For PC by using an alternate method that requires the usage of an Android Emulator. For a long time period, people were using Bluetooth to transfer files. However, that era is about to come to end.
Nowadays Bluetooth file transferring is now only used by 1% of the world’s population. Most of the world’s population is using Bluetooth to connect to their headphones or use it to pair it for music. Now people use apps like ShareMi or Shareit to transfer files and apps between devices. These apps are more reliable, fast, and don’t even require internet.
Procedure To Download ShareMi For PC
As I have said above that you have to use an Android Emulator to download ShareMi For PC. As there is no official app made for PC usage. I recommend that you get BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows or Mac PC. This Emulator is ranked at the best top three Android Emulators. Click the link given below to get BlueStacks For your Mac device or Windows device.
LINK: BlueStacks Emulator.
The above link will provide you with all of the necessary information regarding the BlueStacks Emulator. Moreover, you will also find the complete installation method with screenshots. Complete the installation of BlueStacks Emulator from the guide given above then follow this method to install ShareMi For PC.
Installing ShareMi App Using BlueStacks
- Launch the BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows or Mac device.
- Wait a few minutes for the emulator to load. The first boot always takes some time.
- The home screen will welcome you. Here look for Google Play Store and open it.
- Using the search bar look for ShareMi – Fast Transfer File & Fast Share File.
- Now click on the install button and the app will start downloading and installing on your device.
This is how you can get ShareMi For PC. You can easily download and install BlueStacks Emulator on any Windows or Mac device. However, it works perfectly on Windows 10, 8, 7, and all versions of Mac OS.
Introduction To ShareMi App For PC
ShareMi is a light-weight app that allows its users to transfer files and apps from one device to another device within a matter of seconds or minutes depending on the size of the file. With this app, you can send and receive any type of file including movies, short clips, pictures, audio files, APK, pdf, word, excel, zip, folder, and applications.
Transferring files is the main function of the ShareMi app and there are no other additional features or functions of this application that comes in the user’s way. Without the need of using any cable or USB, you can send files to your friends at any time from anywhere without using any mobile data or connecting WiFi.
Moreover, if your file or app transfer gets interrupted then don’t worry. You can easily resume the interrupted file transfer with just a single click. The app will automatically categories the file transfer as interrupted and when you restart the ShareMi app then a prompt will ask you if you want the interrupted transfer to be completed.
ShareMi app is offered by “ShareMi File Sharing and File Transfer Team” and the size of this app is 4.1 MB. More than Million users have downloaded this app from the Google Play Store and the current version of the ShareMi app is 2.1.19. Moreover, this app was last updated on January 27, 2021.
- Transfer files at high speeds.
- The maximum speed you can reach is 30MB/s.
- The quality of the file is not harmed while transferring using the ShareMi app.
- All types of files are transferable.
- All kinds of applications can be send using the ShareMi app.
- Send and receive large files without losing any quality.
- Easily manage all of the received files directly from the app.
- No unnecessary permissions are asked by this app.
Thank you for your time and Keep supporting AppsWikies.